CAS cares about our community. Not only do we support programs and services on campus, but we support our area community in different ways.
- CAS Dining Services supports the annual Community Thanksgiving Dinner through donation of money and food.
- We provide donations to the local senior meal centers and schools.
- CAS is a proud participant of the Community Trick or Treat.
- The Campus Child Care Center frequently conducts tours of the CAS dining facilities. CAS purchases and delivers food supplies to the Center weekly.
- CAS provides employment to area ARC consumers.
- We also provide support to the Schoharie County Animal Shelter.
- CAS Dining supports the ETC (Employment Training in the Community) Program at Cobleskill Richmondville School. Local high school students work and train in our dining service units alongside our staff.