Laundry & Vending
There is no need to worry about getting change for laundry. The washers and dryers located in the residence halls are online for use with your CobyCard. Residential students have 32 swipes per month.
Laundry Best Practices
- Our washers are high efficiency washers and take ONLY 1/4 Cup HE liquid detergent.
- Your CobyCard is loaded with 32 swipes each month; if you run out of swipes, contact the CobyCard Office at 518-255-5886.
- One swipe for one wash or one dry (each load takes two swipes).
- Please treat the equipment with care (as if it were yours).
- Wash colors separate from whites; mixing colors and whites may cause rainbows.
- Make sure you empty your pockets of all items before washing.
- Do not dry wool, rubber or plastic items.
- Do not overload washers or dryers.
- Any problems, please call 518-255-5233 or email email@example.com.
Snacks and beverages may be purchased from vending machines on campus using your CobyCard loaded with Coby Cash. If you encounter a malfunction with any vending machine on campus, please contact the CAS Office at 518-255-5233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.