Laundry & Vending
Each Residential Hall has their own laundry room for their residents. This is included in their on-campus meal plan.
Laundry Best Practices
- Our washers are high efficiency washers and take ONLY 1/4 Cup HE liquid detergent.
- Please treat the equipment with care (as if it were yours).
- Wash colors separate from whites; mixing colors and whites may cause rainbows.
- Make sure you empty your pockets of all items before washing.
- Do not dry wool, rubber or plastic items.
- Do not overload washers or dryers.
- Any problems, please call 518-255-5233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Snacks and beverages may be purchased from vending machines on campus using your CobyCard loaded with Points and/or funds from your Meal Plan. There is a $25 per day spending limit for vending when using your CobyFlexPoints. Once you reach that limit the next available tender will be used (Bookstore Credit, CobyCash, CobyFlexPoints and then Downtown Dollars). If you encounter a malfunction with any vending machine on campus, please contact the CAS Office at 518-255-5233 or email email@example.com.