Thursday, August 4
8:00am - 7:30pm
Register online with the button above, or by calling Admissions
Interviews will be open all day –
first come, first served.
You could be attending SUNY Cobleskill this fall.
Instant Decision Day includes an admissions decision interview, financial advisement, campus tours, and course registration. The interview is a one-on-one session with an Admissions Counselor and will last approximately 30 minutes. During that time, an Admissions counselor will review your academic records and outline a program option that fits your academic strengths and college goals.
What should you do to prepare?
• Let us know you're coming by registering! No specific appointment time is necessary, the office will be open from 8:00am to 7:30pm – first come, first served. You may register online or by contacting the Admissions Office at (518) 255-5525.
• Apply to SUNY Cobleskill. Save time by submitting your application prior to your admissions interview!*
• Apply for financial aid by filing the FAFSA. If you've already applied for aid, be sure to add SUNY Cobleskill as a recipient college.
Minimum Requirements for Consideration
• High school transcripts or GED
• SAT or ACT score report (required if you wish to be considered for a Bachelor's program)
• Meet all high school graduation requirements
• College Transcripts (Required for Transferring applicants - unofficial or official copies accepted for review).
*It is recommended to submit the application prior to meeting with an admissions counselor, however, you will have the opportunity to submit your application during the instant decision event. A conditional admission decision will be provided if you did not submit an application to SUNY Cobleskill before Instant Decision Day.